At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Responsibilities of Interns
- Definition and implementation of product improvements, analyzing and troubleshooting deployment, configuration and product issues, proposing short term workarounds and implementing product fixes.
- Functional and technical design of the software, developing and validating entire functional components and modules, collaboration with the team on integrating the product and its infrastructure, code reviews and improvement of the software development processes.
- Collaborate with Support, R&D and Technical marketing Engineers to diagnose and troubleshoot escalated customer issues and orchestrate development and testing of patches/hot-fixes.
Stipend: INR 30 – 40 per month (undisclosed, InternBit estimate)
Eligibility of Interns
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field of study
- Strong in cybersecurity, data security, symmetric/asymmetric key cryptography, data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Expert knowledge developing and debugging in C, C++, Java
- Embedded systems design and development experience is a bonus
- Strong interest in learning new technologies
Location in India: Hyderabad
NOTE: To gain insights into “behind closed doors” aspects of the top MNCs hiring process, you should read this book. It covers everything you would need to learn to prepare you for a serious interview with a large organisation such as Google, HP, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle, etc.