Intel AI, leveraging Intel’s world-leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data centre to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of computing.
Responsibilities of Graduate Intern
- You will be working on cutting edge problems in Deep Learning for Intel AI Accelerator SW Stack.
- You will participate in all phases of the software development process: designing, developing, debugging, validation and deployment.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop software for innovative Intel deep learning accelerators
- Deep Learning System SW full-stack development and e2e performance profiling, analysis and optimizations.
- Design, develop, optimize and validate Deep Learning software stack for distributed systems.
- Framework/bridge development and optimizations.
Stipend: INR 40 – 80 per month (undisclosed, InternBit estimate)
Eligibility of Graduate Intern
- Candidates pursuing Masters in Information Security / Computer Science / Information Systems / Network engineering or any other related field with a BE or BTech graduation program and can complete a 01-year internship program with Intel are eligible to apply.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioural traits such as Problem-solving skills, Leadership Skills, Ability to multitask, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos), Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and DNS is preferred
- Experience with highly available and high-performance practices/architectures.
- Basic networking knowledge (e.g. subnets, firewalls, load balancing, VLANs, etc.).
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and apply standard engineering/development practices
- Passionate about information security
Location in India: Bangalore
NOTE: To gain insights into “behind closed doors” aspects of the hiring process at top MNCs, you should read this book. It covers everything you would need to learn to prepare you for a serious interview with a large organisation such as Google, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle, etc.