DXC Technology is the world’s leading business transformation company, helping customers harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Born of the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC serves nearly 6,000 private and public-sector enterprises across 70 countries.
Responsibilities of Data Analyst
- Job Description (Essential Job Functions)
- Assists in the application of data analysis and data modelling techniques to establish, modify, and maintain basic data structures and their entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, and attribute definitions according to client specifications.
- Assists in the analysis and validation of basic database structures, models and processes to ensure definition according to business objectives and operations.
- Communicates with clients about matters of significance and discrepancies related to data to ascertain correct information and correct errors.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of data standards to ensure consistency across databases.
- Investigates and resolves technical matters of significance within databases by analyzing and researching possible causes and making appropriate corrections to ensure client satisfaction.
Salary: INR 8 – 16 LPA CTC
Eligibility of Data Analyst
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in programming or data analysis
- Experience working with relevant programming languages and relational databases
- Experience working with data modelling practices and procedures
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
- Other Qualifications
- Basic research and data analysis skills
- Communication skills to communicate with designers, management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
Location in India: Mumbai
NOTE: To gain insights into “behind closed doors” aspects of the hiring process at top MNCs, you should read this book. It covers everything you would need to learn to prepare you for a serious interview with a large organisation such as Google, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle, etc.