Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. \“Deloitte\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients.
We are recruiting an expert for business process management and storytelling at the senior analyst level as part of our team. This role will interface with a variety of teams within the Client and Marketing Organization group and the firm. The individual must be creative and forward-thinking and must have the ability to uncover answers to the burning research questions through analysis of structured and unstructured data.
The professional has to analyze client and market data and execute programs that drive marketing effectiveness. He/she would be responsible for data mining and statistical analysis including analyzing marketing performance data, creating advanced queries and reports, and working closely with the other teams in support of MDS-wide marketing programs. This individual will be expected to demonstrate both technical and business acumen in order to build and implement solutions that affect real change and add tangible functional value to our end users. We are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn the heart of the business, deeply understand the unique needs and key business challenges of our different partners, and possess an understanding of how our data and technology architecture can work to meet business objectives.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has 4-8 years of experience in insight generation, presentation of analytical findings to different audience groups, and development of business intelligence applications and reporting
- Identifies and drives data issues to resolution
- Identifies opportunities to improve data quality alignment across databases
- Is deadline-focused and ensures reports are delivered as per schedule
- Make sense of the data to uncover insights that can drive actions and measurable outcomes. Intellectually curious and comfortable utilizing different systems and techniques to analyze data
- Use data analysis skills to clearly present complex information in a simple manner, discern business meaning, and recommend evidence-backed actions to stakeholders to influence optimization across marketing assets
- Translates technical project details into a language that management and non-technical stakeholders can understand
- Collaboratively identifies the best means to visually depict the intermediate, as well as final, data analytics results to achieve project goals and meet deadlines
- Ability to build processes for users to mine new insights and assist in decision making
- Effective presentation and storyboarding skills with exposure to senior-level presentations
- Passion to provide actionable recommendations using statistical techniques to drive ROI for marketing programs
- Develop dashboards/reports to meet the business intelligence needs of brand and Marketing Professionals
- Provide analytical and reporting support for industries and accounts, marketing campaigns, test and measurement design and post-campaign analysis
- Maintain project trackers (tasks, ownership, deliverable, and next steps)
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and prioritize projects
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and persuasive skills to promote and defend the design concept for the problem
- Basic understanding of user experience principles, to recommend and develop clear and logical flow in a dashboard/report.
- Strong computing, analytical, statistical, data visualization, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of a broad set of marketing activities: Campaigns, events, digital marketing, SEO, social media, email marketing etc.
- Intermediate/Advanced level in developing reports and dashboards in Business Intelligence technologies (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Excellent business written & oral communication skills
- Good Client management and relationship building abilities.
- Self-starter capable of regularly learning new technologies, as the market demands, while managing the workload of consistent high-profile project deliverables built for firm thought leaders
- Leverage data visualization techniques, Tableau platform technologies to design and implement production-ready solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
- Experience in leading and managing teams. Ability to work well in in-person and remote team situations
- Self-motivated and strong team player. Highly developed personal and professional ethics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Intermediate/advanced relational database management and ETL skills (query building, database analysis)
- Experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse platforms a strong plus
- Experience with production software delivery life cycle (waterfall, agile-preferred) and user management
- Understanding of quality assurance techniques and ability to write, and execute, test cases to validate business requirements
- Any Graduation Degree
- Professional qualification (reputed institutes preferred):
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment