Camp K12 is an ed-tech startup founded by an MIT/Harvard computer science grad and the ex-CEO of Apple India, bringing coding and 21st-century skills to students from ages 6 – 18 around the globe. We were India’s first coding boot camp for school kids in 2011, and today we are the leader in the K-12 education space, both offline and online, making cutting-edge techs like AI, 3D/virtual reality programming, web and mobile app development, accessible to young students via our custom-built technology platforms. Our alumni team of diverse 1000+ changemakers has taught over 50,000+ students, worked with 200+ schools nationwide and collaborated with institutions like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi, and more to inspire an entire generation of young makers and doers. Want to make a dent in the education sector? Come be part of us, get trained by TFI alums and Google instructors along with joining the movement.
Responsibilities of Teaching (Coding) & Marketing Internship
- Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- 1. Teaching coding to kids who are in the age group of 5 – 16 via live online classes, either one-on-one or in small groups.
2. Promoting the product and tackling queries of parents from diverse backgrounds.
- Other requirements
1. Must have patience, empathy, and a strong teaching personality
2. Must have prior teaching experience
3. Must have good influencing & negotiation skills
4. Must have experience/interest in coding (either via your job, college degree, or as a hobby)
5. Should have an affinity towards kids (primary, middle, high school)
6. Should have access to a strong WIFI (> 20 Mbps)
7. Must have a laptop with a clear web camera and a working microphone
8. Must have good communication skills in English (verbal & written)
- Note: You can teach remotely, from the comfort of home, and at times that work best for your schedule. You, being the face of Campk12, will have to be accountable for your classes on both the kid and parent level. We will give you curriculum and projects to teach across topics like AI, 3D game development, web development, mobile app development, Python, or simple blocks-based /visual programming for younger kids. We’ll train you on the curriculum before you start teaching.
Stipend: INR 16000 – 26000 per month
Eligibility for Teaching (Coding) & Marketing Internship
- Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 22nd Aug’20 and 26th Sep’20
3. are available for a duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- * Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Location in India: Virtual
Duration: 3 months