Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Responsibilities of Business Analyst
- As part of the Customer Experience team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with the product managers to analyze data, build inferences, and deliver compelling and actionable data insights in terms of multiple reports and dashboards.
- Identifying, developing and executing data analysis to help marketing, product and category functions create more business impact.
- Presenting written recommendations and insights to key stakeholders.
- Shaping and informing key metrics and indicators by which leadership will assess its performance.
- Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know-how, when and which data sources to use.
- Deep dive into massive data sets to answer key business questions using MS Excel, SQL and other data manipulation languages.
- This role requires an individual with an excellent understanding of SQL and query development, good business acumen and the ability to work with quantitative and business teams.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and driven by a desire to innovate in this space.
Salary: INR 10 – 15 LPA CTC (undisclosed, InternBit estimate)
Eligibility of Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- Technical skills – Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools and techniques.
- 1-3 years of experience in hands-on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
- Strong Analytical skills – has the ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories.
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
Location in India: Bangalore